My Personal Tarot Coaching Code of Ethics
- I will create an open space for you to be safe without judgment.
- I will be professional in my conduct, staying focused on you, the client.
- I trust that you know what is best for you, and I will serve as a facilitator to help you with this process
I also adhere to:
The American Tarot Association Code of Ethics
- I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
- I will represent honestly my Tarot qualifications, including educational credentials, levels of certification and experience.
- I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
- I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide.
- I will respect my clients’ right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.
- I recognize that all ATA members have the same rights and obligations, and I will always respect and honor my co-members.
This is a wonderful, two party experience when we both come fully present to the table. So:
What I ask of you:
- Please be truthful.
- Be on time.
- Be willing to look for solutions, not stay in drama.
- Be goal-oriented and willing to do the work to achieve your goals.
- Take responsibility for your own outcomes and solutions.