Hello and welcome!
Sign up for a session now and see how it helps build your life to where you REALLY want it to be!
I will email you back within 24 hours to confirm your appointment, share some information, and ask you a few simple questions that will help get you started!
- All tarot coaching sessions are done over the phone. This allows you to get comfortable and create your own space.
- Once you have placed your order, I will get back to you within 24 hours to ask you a few questions, so that you are as prepared as you can be and get the most value for the time spent!
- Email readings have a turaround time of 48 hours.
- I do require a 48 hour cancellation notice and a 24 hour rescheduling notice.
- To get the most out of your session, really give your question some thought before we start the session. That way we can spend the whole time focusing on creating the answer. This is all about you, so the more time we have to focus on you, the better!
How to Prepare for an Email Session:
An email reading allows you to take your time with your reading. Some thoughts on getting the most out of your reading:
- Set aside some quiet, undisturbed time to read the email. Reading without distractions can allow you to really hear what is being said. And this reading is for YOU, you deserve to give yourself the space to get the most out of it.
- Honor the process. Really think about your reading and relate it to what you are going through.
- Take some time to journal your answers to the questions. How can you expand on the insights? How can you relate to the insights in other parts of your life?
- Print out the reading so that you can go over it after you have had a chance to sit with it. New awarenesses come up all the time. Allow them to happen
- Read from the perspective of moving on to joy. Acknowledge the challenges, but focus on the amazing outcomes this self awareness can give you.
How to Prepare for a Phone Session:
Remember, this tarot coaching session is all about you, and your movement forward towards your goals. For you to get the best results possible, being grounded, centered, and as self-focused as you can be will allow you to really tap into your own awareness.
- Take 10-30 minutes to focus yourself with a walk, meditation, a cup of tea, whatever relaxes you and helps you put the rest of the day away.
- Turn off your phone (for incoming calls, of course, not us! 🙂 )
- Find a quiet spot where you won’t be disturbed.
- Have a pen and paper close by to note insights as they come up.
- Get physically comfortable. Find a relaxing position to sit in, light a candle or incense, etc. Get your physical needs met.
- Do what you personally need to get clear that this is a different ‘space’ in your day. It is for you, and you alone, with a clear beginning and end. The more you create and honor your space, the better.
- Have fun and be indulgent!