Tarot Coaching is a form of coaching that uses the tarot cards as a guide and means of reflection.
You will be co-creating the session with me. What does that mean? It means that it is all about you. I simply help you bring forth the insights that you are so close to reaching. The cards and I will reflect yourself back to you, which allow you to see what has been keeping you form living the most amazing life of abundance and joy.
- What would you like clarity on/in your life?
- Would you like to learn something new/amazing/insightful about yourself?
- Would you like to really find out what is holding you back?
Do you know what you need to do to create your most amazing life?
Feel free to email me at email@example.com and we can set up a time to talk briefly and you can see if we will be a good fit.
How This Works:
- We will look at what you need clarification or insight on. As we are talking, I will set up a tarot spread that is personally designed for you. Then we will start to go through the cards, with each card revealing some aspect of your self or situation. As we get further into the cards, we will get deeper into what is blocking you and how to move forward. We will end the session with a new awareness for you, knowledge of what steps you need to move forward, and a plan for the coming week to put yourself in action and get closer to your goal.
- The session will be co-created with you, which means that the solutions, meanings and awareness will come from your new knowledge of yourself. This ensures that the experience and movement forward is authentic and absolutely resonates with your individual self!
- It really is all possible. It’s not magic. It is a simple choice. It is gaining clarity on what your priorities are, what is holding you back, and basic, simple, mundane planning and follow through. Funny that the magic of life can come from practicality. Well, really, it is a combination of all of it, and magic just shows up. Your heart’s desire.
- That doesn’t mean work doesn’t need to be done. It does. But working towards your goals is a reward itself. There is so much satisfaction in creating the life you love.
- You have all the answers. You think you know what you need to do. But maybe you can’t see it so clearly. Maybe the steps you need to take are hidden somewhere in the back of your knowledge. Tarot coaching helps you see what you already know with enough clarity that you are motivated to take action.
- My ideal client is someone who is looking to simplify/clarify/focus her life to open up space for joy and abundance. She realizes that time is finite, and really wants to make the most of her life from this point on. She wants to have space for what she keeps saying she wants, and she is ready to take the actions needed to make it happen.
“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” – Alice Walker